December 21st, 2018
Happy Holidays everyone! My name is Stephanie Hamilton and I am the Media & Marketing Specialist with My School Dance. The holidays always seem to arrive way too quickly and you never have enough time to fit all of your festive activities in. That’s why I wanted to list some of my favorite last minute festivities that you can do before December is over with your friends and family!
- Go See Your Town’s Christmas Tree– There’s something magical about standing out in the cold gazing at a huge decorated Christmas tree with the people you love.
- Donate A Toy– Many charities are still accepting gifts and donations to families in need this holiday season.
- Read A Christmas Book– Some of my favorites are ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas or A Christmas Carol.
- Go Christmas Caroling– Walk around your neighborhood and sing multiple Christmas songs to your neighbors to get everyone in the holiday spirit.
- Watch A Holiday Movie– There are so many great, family friendly movies on this time of year. Pick out your favorite one, make some hot chocolate, and grab your family so you can enjoy it together.
My School Dance wants you all to put down your phones and enjoy a few days with your friends and family. Interact with each other and get to know one another. On these last few days before Christmas, make it a point to do one of these activities. The majority of these activities don’t cost a lot of money, if any money. They are simple, yet enjoyable things to do with the people you love. Trust me, you won’t regret it!